Vicky Mapes is a personal trainer and movement coach with over 10 years of experience.
Her passion in life is helping others achieve their fitness, wellness, and personal goals. She specializes in helping seniors and those with Parkinson’s to reduce symptoms and delay progression of the disease. She has helped clients ages 18 – 91 lose weight, improve their movement ability, reverse their unhealthy lifestyle, and improve their overall quality of life. Vicky has also worked with clients with MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis, stroke recovery, and Osteoporosis.
Vicky is certified in:
- Certified Personal Trainer – NASM
- Certified Functional Aging Specialist – FAI
- Working With Older Adults Certification – NASM
- Certified Brain Health Trainer – FAI
- Certified Delay The Disease Instructor
- Brian Grant Exercise for Parkinson’s Training
- Certified Life Coach – CTA
- Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist – NASM
- Certified Let Your Yoga Dance Instructor
- TRX Group Certified
If you’re ready to Move Better, Feel Better, and Live Better, contact Vicky for a complimentary consultation.